It takes a tribe

They say it takes a village to raise a child, but in our case, only a tribe will do.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Dangers of Thift Store Shopping


P1010494
Originally uploaded by Meemo.
There are many dangers to shopping at a thrift store, and I'm not even talking about the battles with other shoppers over the prized treasure I just found. Oh no. The danger lies with finding a dress you just love that is soooo last season. Although, I think only a cute 4 year old can get away with wearing leopard print. I thought I saw in a magazine that this was this season's don't, but we'll make it a do since she's so cute. Not only that, but she chose the dress over a stuffed toy. It goes to show that she is turning into a full fledged girlie girl. She made her Aunt very, very proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meemo. Make your own badge here.